Information for New Patients
Your First Visit
- Prior to your appointment fill out the Patient Registration and Health History Form
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled appointment
- Please give 24 hours notice for cancellations
- Call us at (773) 661-2990
- Late cancellations and missed appointments are subject to a $50 fee
- This fee is not covered by insurance
Insurance and Billing
For patients out-of-network, services are billed at Self-Pay rates. Symmetry can provide you with a receipt that you may submit to your out-of-network insurance company for reimbursement, if available.
Medicare is currently not accepted
Upon request, Symmetry Physical Therapy can call to verify your insurance benefits for out-patient physical therapy. If you have any further questions regarding your physical therapy benefits, please contact your insurance company through the member services department.
Rates are based on Chicago Medicare rates and cannot be further discounted. The most common charges are listed below and are subject to change.
Manual therapy: $35/15 minutes
Therapeutic exercise: $35/15 minutes
You will be mailed a statement for any portion that is your financial responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding billing, please contact us.
Estimated deductible payment and co-pay are due at the time of service. Symmetry Physical Therapy accepts cash, checks, or credit cards.
All patients are required to read and agree to the following policies: